ULTIMATE FOREX TRADING COURSE
Duration 75- 90 days : Monday to Friday: Daily 1-3 hrs. lecture & 5-6hrs Practical
FEE: 2000 USD
DR.KHAJA A. MBA, Ph.D., Director & Professor
DR. UDAI KUMAR, MBA, Ph.D., Professor
It is a practical course designed to carry out research activities and finding the best trading strategies by applying various
methodologies in different market environments.
The Objectives of the Course:
1. Trading As a Business
2. The Traders Plan:
a) With time
b) With risk in pips and dollars
c) Selection of pairs
d) Trading cycle
3. Personal Trading Strategy
4. Manual Back-testing: Practicing the Art of Trading
5. Trading is a continuous process even after closing trade, you should plan for next.
6. Three Crucial Trading Behaviors: Fear, Greed & Hope.
7. Risk Management :
a) Risk per trade
b) Risk per basket of trades
c) Risk & reward with Martingale application in trending and non-trending markets
d) Hedging vs. non-hedging with various pairs and strategies
e) Wise use of Stop-loss, trailing stop, lot-size editing while trading
8. How to Identify Positive Risk-Reward Ratios with Price Action
9. Advanced Indicators & How To Trade With Them
10. Breakout Trades and the Price Channels
11. The ADX indicators is a Successful tool for trading trends
12. Parabolic SAR, Bollinger Band
13. COT report and Index correlation.
14. How to Trade with the Directional Movement Indicator
15. Fibonacci & Support-resistance
16. Correlation Studies: Correlations with stocks, Commodity Currencies
17. How to Analyze Ranges & trending market with RSI, MACD, Stochastics,
18. Trading with Rinko Charts
19. Trading with Point & Figures
20. Short term strategies vs Long term strategies
21. Chart Patterns and its application in Up-trend and in Down-trend,
22. Price Action Breakouts & News Break-outs
UNDERSTANDING FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS
Important Economic data releases of USA, Canada, Euro-zone, UK, Switzerland, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, China and other stock and equities markets, Geo-Political Crisis, Central banker’ speeches & policies.
37. Analyzing the weekly Economic Calendar and developing the trade plan.
38. Pre-trading and post-trading of the news events
39. News trading
Correlation of Economic Indicators:
Employment Indicators: NFP, ADP, Weekly Claims, wage rates & others
Industrial & growth : ISM, PMI, Durable goods, GDP, Retail sales and others
Banking Indicator: Inflation, Monetary Policy, Interest rate, rating agency report, & others.
42. Balance of Payments
43. GDP and Output Report
44. Confidence and Sentiment Reports
45. Prices, Wages and Sales Figures
46. Monetary Policy – Money and Interest Rates
49. Trading Strategies based on fundamental analysis, Sentiment Analysis:
50. watching traders sentiments from new events and opinion
51. Trading journals of different trading platforms
52. Overall sentiments from technical and fundamental market movements
53. Analyzing the COT report & Dollar Index
54. Planning trade for short term and long term with market expectation
Trading-Software | Trading Robots
55. What is a trading robot? And how does it work?
56. How to setup trading robots on MT4 charts
57. Types of EAs and application
58. Why do many EAs don’t generate profits and how to optimize
59. Wise use of EAs with Trending and Ranging markets
60. Robots trading with News & High Frequency Trading.
Setting up FX Business
61. Company formation and forex regulation
62. Bank account opening
63. MT4 and web-trading platforms Integration with website
64. Website and payment gateway
65. Understand the back office and risk-management
66. Mt4 Manager vs Mt4 Administrator
67. Business Plan and revenue generation models.
AND STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT
The aim of this advanced Research and development topics is to find winning strategies based on various technical and fundamental studies. It includes
1. Watching TV channels such as Bloomberg.com, cnbc.com, cnnmoney.com, reuters.com etc.
2. visiting top financial website collecting data and analyzing
3. Correlation of Indicators & indices
4. Correlation of fundamental events and data analysis
5. Hypothesizing and Testing
6. Actionable Trading Plan for short and long terms.
7. Group discussion and brain storming
8. Trading and mentoring
9. client services
68. Rinko charts & Software
69. Point & Figure & Software
70. Nano-Tester for testing the strategies-Software( Trading on past data)
71. custom Indicators and Scripts
72. Mathematical and statistical Models and Algorithms’
73. Risk Calculators
Auto-Trading Robots: Complementary
1. Trending Robot
2. Hedging Robot
3. News Trading Robot