Duration 45- 60 days | Monday to Friday | FEE: 1500 USD
DR.KHAJA A. MBA, Ph.D., Director & Professor
DR. UDAI KUMAR, MBA, Ph.D., Professor
The course contents included here, for real trading based on Technical, Fundamental and Sentimental Evaluation
I. F0REX BASICS
- What is Forex and how does it work?
- How to choose a trading platform and brokerage?
- What are a pip, margin and leverage?
- What is a lot and account type?
- What is ask price, bid price and spread
- Order Types – Market order, limit order, pending order, OCO
- Platform interaction
- Opening Demo Account.
II. TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
- Line graph and Bar-graph
- Candlesticks- Analysis and application
- Trend lines & Support and Resistance correlation
- Moving Averages(MA), types and statistical modeling
- Fibonacci Ratio & correlation with support & resistance
- scillators and Momentum indicators: RSI, Stochastic, CCI, MACD, SAR, Fractals, ADX, Dollar Index, Bollinger band and others.
- custom indicators: very High accuracy combo Indicators
- Important chart patterns & identification
- Pivot Points and correlation with other indicators
- Multiple Time Frames and strategies
- Identifying Trending and non-Trending markets
- Building trading plan around the strongest currencies
- Identifying Trends & market cycle
- Elliott Wave Theory
- Dow theory
- Create Trading System
- Trading Strategies based on technical analysis
- Rinko charts & Software
- Point & Figure & Software
- Nano-Tester for testing the strategies-Software( Trading on past data)
- custom Indicators and Scripts
- Mathematical and statistical Models and Algorithms’
III. FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS
Important Economic data releases of USA, Canada, Euro-zone, UK, Switzerland, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, China and other stock and equities markets, Geo-Political Crisis, Central banker’ speeches & policies.
- Interest Rates & Forex Market
- Central Banks: A study of policy and effects
- The Fed
- Central Bank Intervention
- Studying Economic Calendars
- Trading News
- U.S Employment Data (NFP)
- Balance of Payments
- GDP and Output Report
- Confidence and Sentiment Reports
- Prices, Wages and Sales Figures
- Monetary Policy – Money and Interest Rates
- Trading Strategies based on fundamental analysis
54. Trade psychology: Discipline & Personality
55. U.S. Dollar Index vs. oil & Gold
56. Carry Trade vs. swap free trades
57. Commodity Currencies & Currency Crosses
58. Trading Divergences
59. Money Management & Risk/Lot Calculator software
60. Martingale trading risk and reward.
61. Types of Martingale with trending and non-trending markets
RESEARCH AND STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT
The aim of this advanced Research and development topics is to find winning strategies based on various technical and fundamental studies. It includes
66. Watching TV channels such as Bloomberg.com, cnbc.com, cnnmoney.com, reuters.com etc.
67. visiting top financial website collecting data and analyzing
68. Correlation of Indicators & indices
69. Correlation of fundamental events and data analysis
70. Hypothesizing and Testing
71. Actionable Trading Plan for short and long terms.
72. Group discussion and brain storming
73. Trading and mentoring
74. client services
LIVE AC TRADING TEST FOR A WEEK